PB question

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

PB question

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

How differnt is life going to be for a hero with a PB over 30?
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

Well being I cant find a god/goddess over 30..... vary difficult.
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Stalkers, rapists, kidnapping attempts, ransom attempts, attacks by jealous people, attacks by jealous spouces who've lost their loves to those pining after you, poperatzi, attacks by those that would like to disfigure you (( Acid tossed in face example))

All in all, real real real hard....

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:Stalkers, rapists, kidnapping attempts, ransom attempts, attacks by jealous people, attacks by jealous spouces who've lost their loves to those pining after you, poperatzi, attacks by those that would like to disfigure you (( Acid tossed in face example))

All in all, real real real hard....

yep.....just look @ what famose ppl have to put up with, and that char will have to put up with about the same or more.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

dragon_blaze_99 wrote:Well being I cant find a god/goddess over 30..... vary difficult.

Aco, PB 39, Palladium Fantasy deity.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

I don't know.. PB 30?? That's super powered or supernatural...

I do like alot of the rest of your post though.

Whom on TV do you think would possess a PB of 30? (( Not being snarky. Honestly curious))

Even Bradd Pitt and Angelna Jolie would only rate in the low 20s (( which isn't easy to do, even if you rolled 3 6'S and got a 6" on your spare you're still coming in at 24, which is about where I'd put brad and Angilna. As they're singular examples per what... 300 million or so in the us? I can belive that SOMONE might be THAT LUCKY... so it "can" happen, but hitting 30 means you have some sort of super "Something" going on.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

To some, that kind of beauty would be intimidating, kind of like if a god walked into the room. It would be shocking and disabling at the same timefor many people. Retrieving one's eyes and pulling one's jaw off of the floor might take some additional actions to manage. :-P
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”