Wooly Dragon Master Psychic?

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AzathothXy
Adventurer

Unread post by AzathothXy »

Gravitus Everlast wrote:remind me what a whooly dragon is... or atleast its breath weapon...

It's the primitive, savage dragon. No breath weapon.
The Nuclear Chaos
That thing is not dead which has the capacity to continue to exist eternally,
And if the abnormal ones come,then death may cease to be
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

AzathothXy wrote:
Gravitus Everlast wrote:remind me what a whooly dragon is... or atleast its breath weapon...

It's the primitive, savage dragon. No breath weapon.

Obviously never been a victim of one's bite attack.

:puke:
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Wooly Dragon Master Psychic?

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

U.S.Advanced Recon wrote:What about a Wooly Dragon / Psychic Warrior, Mind Melter or something of the sort?

No. Dragons cannot take other RCC's, OCC's, or PCC's.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Wooly Dragon Master Psychic?

Unread post by Mouser13 »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:
U.S.Advanced Recon wrote:What about a Wooly Dragon / Psychic Warrior, Mind Melter or something of the sort?

No. Dragons cannot take other RCC's, OCC's, or PCC's.

I don't care which way, but Nekira can you say a page #. For has I know this has been a question of large posts and no answer.

When I allow character, I look at the group and ask what powerlevel are we going to be playing and then see if the character balances in the group. If not no.

I once allow a temporal wizard great horn dragon because over all he may have been the most powerful, but the others where close in power.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

ADULT Wooly Dragons are MAJOR Psychics with Detect Psionics, Healing Touch, Increased Healing, and all Sensitive psi-powers. ISP = 2d6 x10 +16

HATCHLING : Selects Eight abilities from the Sensitive catagory plus Healing Touch. ISP = 2d4 x 10 +6

Also note...

Hatchling Wooly Dragon cannot use Metamorphosis. But can turn Invisible.
Also the remain at about HALF its its Adult size for the first 300 years, and reaches maturity (Adult) at 400 years old.

PPE (Hatchlings) = 2d4x10

All Bonuses, natural abilities, Attacks per melee, Damage, RCC Skills are available at HALF the Adult level...

--------

NO, a Dragon cannot become a Mind Mage.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”