Astral Realm Questions Stage 2

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Astral Realm Questions Stage 2

Unread post by Astral Pantheon »

Astral Lord has many, many, and many creation points to invest after making a major deal to save an Alien civilization of millions. The aliens were equal to 1930's and a few P.P.E. wasn't a bad deal for a home.

The Astral Lord has heard of the Legend Spell: Warrior Horde. So, by spending 5500 creation points (P.P.E.) the Astral Lord (and invested that are within Realm) could cast the at 5th level (frozen)...but up to twice per melee. Is that correct??

So, what are your suggestions...... with 270 million (P.P.E.) at your figure tips ...what would you do or give your realm???

What would you say a Million (P.P.E.) points could buy if 5500 allows the Astral Lord to cast a Legend Spell (again and again) ??

--------------------------------------------------

Post and Have Fun!!
GhostKnight
Adventurer

Unread post by GhostKnight »

How long do the warriors last?
What can the mage be doing when he's not concentrating on the spell every 5 seconds?
Recovery? Only for the rich and 20 counties.
Anti-Nuclear = Anti-Salmon
PC = Patronizing Cretin
The World Clock
Real Economic Statistics
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

what I would do in order

1. Increase the size of my relem

2. create good defenses

3. Create improved mobility

4. Make myself more powerful in my relem.

5. insure my food supply and invironment

6. Lots of contructs to serve me

7. Create ways to inhance people the more ways I can empower
people the more deals I can cut with the investment of this
kind of PPE I can set up a interdiemeinional trade network providing
healing, super powers and other things inexchange for money
trade goods and more PPE
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

GhostKnight wrote:How long do the warriors last?
What can the mage be doing when he's not concentrating on the spell every 5 seconds?

Well, normally for 5th level equals 10 melees and you get 100 warriors. But if you use some creation points and make your realm a Nexus then the duration lasts 15 melees. However, it increase to maximum effect; spend xxxxxx number of creation points to allow wormwood stones, gems, ect.. to work and survive normally within the realm. Get a Control/Summon Gem. The Gem X 5 duration and number; so, New Duration 75 melees and 500 warriors...A small Army at a moments notice :D
Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Raist25m wrote:hehe... I think most of us on these boards need to cast something to improve our spelling abilities. lol

I think I'd probably just make my realm into my own version of a eutopia. I'd fill it with gamers of the non-catpiss-man variety, and my house would be in the shape of a ginormous D30, with a D12 stacked on top of it. All entrances and exits to the realm would be blocked off completely, and gaming would be eternal...and free of wife aggro. :P

:lol: :lol: I give you 2 out of 3 laughs :ok:
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Just got my copy of Between the Shadows today . Astral Lords an Mages if givin the best times an had enough people could basically make themselves Gods in thier own Realm. THAT is sweet . Makes me wonder how many Lords or Mages it would actually take to create a Astral minor Kingdom that would make them gods basically in that realm . an where in the books is that spell Warrior Horde for 5500 ppe ?

-Lenwen.
Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Lenwen wrote:Just got my copy of Between the Shadows today . Astral Lords an Mages if givin the best times an had enough people could basically make themselves Gods in thier own Realm. THAT is sweet . Makes me wonder how many Lords or Mages it would actually take to create a Astral minor Kingdom that would make them gods basically in that realm . an where in the books is that spell Warrior Horde for 5500 ppe ?

-Lenwen.

Book of Magic. Spell is Legend and Takes 1100 PPE but to have as Realm spell must spend 5 x PPE cost for 5500 PPE. Enjoy the Astral Plane :ok:
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Interesting - but don't each of those several million aliens now have the ability to control the realm nad access all it's powers?

Doesn't that mena that domestic disputes could quickly evolve into pitched battles as hundreds of Mystic Warriors joined the fight?

Playground bullying would turn into full scale warfare.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Nightbane®”