Stuff . . .

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Stuff . . .

Unread post by Kevin »

Stuff . . .

Another 61 Christmas Surprise Package orders were placed over the weekend! Cool, get ‘em in now and we’ll ship ‘em out as fast as we can to make sure you get them for Christmas. A lot of nice well wishes put a smile on our faces too. Thanks. Keep those orders coming.

The LAST Palladium Collectibles Auction is off to a good start. It ENDS Saturday, December 15, 2007. We don’t plan to do any next year (they’re a ton of work and we’ve sold a lot of items already), so this may be your last shot at proofcopies, original artwork and gold editions for a long while. Get ‘em while you can. Makes nice Christmas presents.

There are something like 20 Proofreader copies of books, Rifts® Ultimate Gold edition, a copy of Shadows of Light, The Mechanoid® Trilogy Collection, the last of The Rifter® back issue set, the last of my dragon prints, Amberzine #11 and #12, three cool Rifts® mouse pads, my Triax Gargoyle comic strip, other original art and more. Check it out.

I've been a little blue after getting word that a dear friend is ill. Hoping for the best and sending my love.

I’ve been wrapping Christmas presents to get my spirits back up. I love Christmas. Also been doing last minute shopping in between long work hours. Unlike most of you, I’m 99% done with my Christmas shopping. I pick up odds and ends all year long to help defer the holiday cost and to get items I know my family and pals will love. Ho, ho, ho.

That’s about it for now. Busy dodging ice storms and finishing up my work on The Rifter so I can get back to Dyval.

Keep those imaginations burning bright.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Artist and Santa Kevin

© Copyright December 10, 2007 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved, worldwide.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, and Coalition Wars® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Naruni, Cyber-Knights and other titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”