psionic abilities focused on energy manipulation(P.C.C)

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

blade76
Explorer

psionic abilities focused on energy manipulation(P.C.C)

Unread post by blade76 »

I like psionic abilities but find I can find in any book a psionic ability that focuses on manipulating energy not just a single form.i.e electrical or fire when gravity, radiation, lasers e.tc exist, put my spychic at a disadvantage when fighting Cs soldiers . Should a discipline be made about energy control and generation?
blade76
Explorer

Unread post by blade76 »

It is possible if one uses classes that offer all physical psionics, with development over time in super psionics providing the rest.
blade76
Explorer

Unread post by blade76 »

I'm talking about a number of powers preferably super focused exclusively on being able to manipulate energy, like bhegr's D-8 psionics, but one focused on widespread energy manipulation rather than specialized.
blade76
Explorer

Unread post by blade76 »

I am trying to achieve a set of psionic abilities unique to a PCC that focuses on the control and manipulation of non mystic energy .

Blasts, absorption, warping attacks e.tc.
Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

This solution will only work if you utilize the entirety of the megaversal system:

Generate mutants who have Psionic abilities and Super-abilities, and choose the appropriate major/Minor powers to complement the Psionic powers you select.
There is not a Radiation-Kinesis, but why not create a mutant who has Major Psionics, and the Major Power Control Radiation?
A unique variant of the Burster could be done by making a mutant who has (for example) Empathy, Empathic Transmission, and CEF:Fire and APS Fire.

Just for some ideas.
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”