Hammer of the Forge Story

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

WarSpartan
D-Bee

Hammer of the Forge Story

Unread post by WarSpartan »

Hello :)

I used to get the Rifter right up till about #21. Then I was out of the country for a couple years. Now Im back and resubscribed. I picked up at #37.

I loved the Hammer of the Forge story and want to catch up on it. I havent touched the new chapters as I want to go back and read the ones I missed first. However a lot of the Rifters I need are no longer available :( Is it posted or allowed to be posted the chapters Ive missed so that I might catch up and continue to enjoy the new chapters in the current Rifters ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Jmur
Wanderer

Unread post by Jmur »

I don't believe they are allowed to be posted up on this forum. The only way is to track down the old ones or if Palladium decides to put the Hammer of the Forge in a novel like book.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

They are not allowed, but people have been talking about a hammer of the Forge novel for a while. There is also a thread in this forum talking about a sourcebook too. I don't think either (or both, if they are combined) will happen until the Hammer of the forge is completed.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Braden Campbell

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

And we can expect the conclusion to this ten-year-long saga....when?
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Jason Richards

glad to know

Unread post by Jason Richards »

that you are also a fan of this fine work.

:puke:

Braden Campbell wrote:And we can expect the conclusion to this ten-year-long saga....when?
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I've enjoyed it over the years! I hope it is awhile before it concludes! :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Northern Ranger
Hero
Comment: Twenty year player of PF.
Fifteen year GM.
Creator and writer.
All around good guy.

Unread post by Northern Ranger »

I don't really mind that the Hammer of the Forge has lasted so long, but I think they do their other titles an injustice by not focusing some story time to them. I actually submitted a short story to them that could have run over several Rifters that was based in PF, but it never saw print. Oh well, next time I'll get them!
This world is far too small not to want to see it all, but life is far too short to allow that to happen. - Falcon, Ranger (My primary hero in PFRPG setting)

"Unhand me you slobbering son of an Orcish whore!" - Ariana Moonstone, Palladin (Another primary character of mine.)

"Bastard!" War cry of Strut, Barbarian Mercenary. (That's for you James!)

300 Geek Points (So Far)

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”