character sheets

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

goodhometownboy
Dungeon Crawler

character sheets

Unread post by goodhometownboy »

i usully use rpgsheets.com but the site is down does anyone know where i can some good splicer character sheets?
demos606
Hero

Re: character sheets

Unread post by demos606 »

As it happens, check out the character sheets sticky thread in the (I think) GMs forum, I've got a fairly complete pdf sheet there for everything from basic OCC to Host Armors and War Mounts.
What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. - R E Lee
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - G Orwell
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

Its here:

http://forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23622

Wow, Demos, you did a fantastic job!
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
demos606
Hero

Thank you :)
What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. - R E Lee
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - G Orwell
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Bump
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Bump

Good bump indeed. For some reason though I am unable to open the link. It is indicating that the link page has expired. Is anyone else having this issue?
The Galactus Kid

Premier wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:Bump

Good bump indeed. For some reason though I am unable to open the link. It is indicating that the link page has expired. Is anyone else having this issue?

Not all of them work. I use the one by demos606. Click that one, and iuts the second one.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

goodhometownboy
Dungeon Crawler

i have some really good sheets pm me your email and i can email them to you
The Galactus Kid

goodhometownboy wrote:i have some really good sheets pm me your email and i can email them to you

PM Sent.

demos606
Hero

Direct link to my splicers character sheets - http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep= ... 250570&ck=

Works as of this post.
goodhometownboy
Dungeon Crawler

ha thats the sheet i have!!

Return to “Splicers®”