Whats your ideal character.

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

(SHIFTY)
Adventurer

Whats your ideal character.

Unread post by (SHIFTY) »

What types of characters do you like to play. Are they magic based, Psionic based, Mercenaries, non combat based etc?
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Re: Whats your ideal character.

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

human
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

well from my handle and my posts I'm sure you can tell I prefer human suprmaicist.

HOwever in general I like to play a underdog fighter with some sort of tragic past that has left him scarred. A couple emmeorbles is a baslisk oprator/ley line walker/scientist from the palladium world whom rdecided pure tech was what he'd pursue in rifts. He lives in stormspire and builds custom PA has one of his own that let's him fly. Refuses to study tchno wizardy. Myy halfing berserrker George. A fallen cosmo knight who has augmented himself through biobwizardy and tech to hunt down the cosmo knights that casued his brothers death
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
Chad
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Chad »

A guy who starts out with nothing (money, equipment, below average stats) and through sheer human determination/conviction achieves a state of near godhood for the solemn purpose of eradicateing the beings who would dare take his planet and drive his race to border line extinction.

Have a good day. :)
Mr Grinch
Wanderer

Unread post by Mr Grinch »

One that kills stuff. :P
The Grinch had a wonderful, awful idea!
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

I use to love magic the most playing a Godling Shifter/psionics, then a few years later I got on the psionic bandwagon playing a Neo-Human who is still my main character and a year ago I tried the O.C.C. Paratrooper that has my attention now. This is also the first time one of my character has been a woman. I have only played her for a year, but she has so changed my thinking on how powerful tech can be in Rifts. Our group use to be so reliant on magic, psionics and brute force and monster mounts. Now we have included a great deal tech to our squad making us so much more organized and versatile then it use to be. Only draw back is our repair bills might bankrupt us soon.
Last edited by runebeo on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
talmor
Wanderer

Unread post by talmor »

I like the scholars and adventurers....City Rat, Rogue Scholar, Wilderness Scout, Vagabond, etc. That or casters, but I tend to avoid RCC's/combat OCC's.
Levi
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Unread post by Levi »

In the past I gravitated to magic or psychic characters, slightly more often to psychics. Recently however I have found myself leaning towards simple brutes. I actually find the games more challenging with characters that have less skills and abilities than but more combat power. As GM for so many years I have gotten used to leveraging characters powers to great effect. So now I feel almost crippled playing a brick type character.

My most recent characters included a full conversion borg in Rifts, a APS Metal/Invulnerability character in Heroes (yes, I know powerful), and an Ogre mercenary in PF. All of these characters were really tough, but really lacked range of skill and special abilities. I had a good time with all of them.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
Levi
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Unread post by Levi »

Oops, you asked for ideal character. Well….

Whatever makes the game I am in interesting and challenging. Wait that still isn’t a good answer is it?

I one of my favorite creations that I didn’t get play was an Immortal Golem. I used the rules from Power Unlimited 2 ( I think that was the one), but played him in Rifts. He was mute and couldn’t remember any farther back then 600 years. He also didn’t really want any friends or to get close to anyone as he had seen too many come and go over the centuries. But he always found himself in situations where he could help those who wanted to be heroes. So, he would reluctantly aid them and become friends.

The interactions with the group I played this character in were hilarious. They really didn’t know what to think of the character or to do with him. His perception of reality was also a bit warped and he didn’t really understand mortality or the weakness of mortals. So his way of helping was a bit strange to the other characters.

I would call this character close to ideal. He was different, kind of complicated, powerful, useful, challenging to play, and caused some very interesting interaction with the other characters. All of this and the character still didn’t unbalance or ruin the game though. I only got to play two sessions with this character though. The other players and the GM wanted a more normal character that fit in better. Oh well.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
Razzinold
Hero
Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Unread post by Razzinold »

Well I've always wanted to play a Dog Boy, but my first PC was a Plains Borg, which was cool. Liked my Psi-Slinger, Rogue Scholar and Operator characters as well (each pc played in a different GM's game) The most fun I had I think is when my PA pilot from Triax, was kidnapped and experimented on and I ended up being given a Guyver Unit (don't think I'm breaking rules since I didn't post the conversion, just the name) It's something my GM created and I didn't know he planned on doing that until it was done.

P.S. and No I won't post the stats he created (incase anyone was going to ask)
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Ones where I don't have to worry about mundane things like the common cold, trenchfoot, or getting my mind warped by a simple cantrip any beginning mage can cast...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
AlanGunhouse
Champion

Unread post by AlanGunhouse »

Well, I want a character who is of moderate power and good utility. That can leave a wide variety of possible characters. One I want to play is a T-Archer, but I have not really had a chance.

Currently my most potentially interesting character is an Eco Wizard. I have been thinking of a few interesting items for him to create, if he ever learns the spells. I posted about 9 of them so far in a thread on here.
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Techno-Wizard, Operator, or anything that can have Super Powers. :D
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Baron mugwort
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Baron mugwort »

Its got to be my Anarchist Troll Palladin/mage from PRFPG 1st edition. The guy had style and flair! Send that guy to rifts and he would have been old skool! (Well except for the fact he would need converting lol as he only had HP back in the day. Hmmm think I will do that now, the rebirth of Mugwort the bold will be upon us).

Sod it he can become a troll demigod special power magic OCC old skool paladin! The ultimate force of cannibalism. Gnomes beware.
"Baron Mugwort, I think you are the official representative of the intrests of Giants in Rifts. Its a great job (full benefits!)." Argos.

http://www.kingsofrpg.com For all things RPG!
Contribute to the website with your own RPG advice, stories and adventures! barnonmugwort@ding-irl.com
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

A Mind Melter or a Ley Line Walker - perhaps even a mystic, bit of a combo between the two.

Failing that, a Wilderness Scout or Operator.
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
Dog_O_War
Champion
Comment: I'ma fight you, Steve!

Unread post by Dog_O_War »

Almost invariably my favorite character type is the non-magical (and often bionic) mercenary. The generalist type that can go it stealth (with the proper equipment) or duke it out with supernatural creatures (again with the proper equipment - usually a PA). If I can work in using a suit of PA then that is good. But I get really excited over customed vehicles.
Thread Bandit
I didn't say "rooster"
My masters were full of cheesecake
The answer to all your "not realistic!" questions. FIREBALL!
I am a King.
I am a Renegade.
I am a Barbarian.
I cry the howl of chaos.
I am the dogs of war.
Sir Neil
Adventurer

Unread post by Sir Neil »

A powered armor commando, with some magic or psychic powers. Maybe a cyberknight or a CS psi-tech
As seen in Rifter 20
Called "disturbing" by Therumancer.
Was informed that "Recommending the destruction of a third of the nation is not appropriate."
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

I am having all sorts of fun with my mundane human operator.

His skills and power armor have made him incredibly versatile member of the team he's on, and I have lots of ways I can expand his abilities.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

I like the anti-monster a LOT. Tragic, crippled, ugly, and yet superhuman.

People fear him and loathe him, but he still goes out to fight and protect those people. They call him ugly, when he's among the most beautiful people in the world. Nobody likes him, and yet he'll give his life for those who hate him.

/Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
AlanGunhouse
Champion

Sir Neil wrote:A powered armor commando, with some magic or psychic powers. Maybe a cyberknight or a CS psi-tech

In other words, you want a United Worlds of Warlock Marine Mage. Power Armor and Magic in one character.
Sir Neil
Adventurer

Unread post by Sir Neil »

AlanGunhouse wrote:In other words, you want a United Worlds of Warlock Marine Mage. Power Armor and Magic in one character.

I never thought of looking at Phase World stuff. I'd rather play an Earthling, but yeah, that OCC would work.
As seen in Rifter 20
Called "disturbing" by Therumancer.
Was informed that "Recommending the destruction of a third of the nation is not appropriate."
J_Danger
D-Bee

Unread post by J_Danger »

I've always wanted to play a psychic character. I have a native american Freezer rolled up that I'm dying to use. The character shuns technology and I'm hoping the GM lets me bump up the fetishes a lot since we're in Rifts Africa right now and the shot of me getting an upgrade is extremely low. Rules state she gets one minor and one major, but with Ice armor at 25MDC +2/lvl..... I'd like to use a fetish that gives me some MDC, and a weapon that can reliably dish out at least a little damage. I think in the time of rifts people would underestimate the character who is dressed in a loincloth, bone vest, and a spear. All other belongings would fit into a little pouch.

But I'm really suprised that I like my juicer character, just a standard juicer. He wasn't smart to begin with, but I decided he had excellent morals and trusted everyone on sight. Then he died once and the undead slayer in the group resurrected and got his IQ bumped down to 7! He's really fun to play and gets the group into boatloads of trouble. He might die next session though, as he's currently fighting (running from) some demon from the hades book, it's the big cockroach thing with a stinger tail, as long as I can keep some ridiculous rolls up, I might be able to take him out, but should at the least be able to send it to it's fiery death with me. =) But I originally thought a juicer was just a dumb grunt who could move fast. I'm super glad I got to roll him up.
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

I play everything. From Vagabonds to Cosmo Knights. Power means nothing. Role playing means everything.

I do tend to play tech oriented characters though.
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

If I have an open choice I usually end up with a psychic class. If not, borgs and crazy's are favorites and now and then I'll play a magic user, though my last group didn't want me playing a TW anymore since I spent more time working in the back of the mountiner ATV on new items and driving the GM crazy. (It didn't help that at the time there weren't rules on construction so we winged it... poorly.)

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Shadyslug
Hero
Comment: Ding ding ding there goes my wagon...

Unread post by Shadyslug »

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:Lord Magus...just really love them.

For some reason I don't find this all that surprising...
Often times, we must atone for the sins of the father...
Shadyslug
Hero
Comment: Ding ding ding there goes my wagon...

Unread post by Shadyslug »

I've never subscribed to a particular kind of PC. More often than not, I pick my PC based on what everyone else is playing.

I tend to gravitate towards non-tech types though...

One of my favorites was the Kaznya. And I played an Adorak once...which was a hoot.
Often times, we must atone for the sins of the father...
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I’m currently playing a Headhunter Assassin that I’ve been playing for at least five years off and on. He’s a great character and I’m looking forward to playing him for a long time. The problem is that I have a ton of other characters that I want to play. The short list, a Human ronin, an octoman operator (thanks for planting that seed, RatBastard), a Minotaur Reconciler, A centaur CyberKnight, and a Obsedai Philosopher, not necessarily in that order.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

Magic: Battle Magus (Federation of Magic), Knight of the White Rose

Power Armor: Glitter Boy or Glitter Girl

Psionic: Cyberknight, Mind Melter

Lawman/Etc: I really dig the Tundra Ranger. This can get freaky if you mess around with the race of the Tundra Ranger though. Rahu-Man Tundra Ranger. On a colossal bike, with a colossal cigar, blasting Notorious B.I.G.'s Hypnotize from a million speakers across the Arctic Ice...

Other things I've always wanted to play: Jack Armstrong, All Coalition Boy (Now a renegade). Imagine being on all their posters and being shot at all the time. Braknir Tharmok, World's Toughest Ratling (Go special forces O.C.C. from Rifts Mercenaries and have a blast with it. More cigars, give him an eyepatch, and give him something REALLY screwy like Kittani Flying Fox power armor just to make the character TOTALLY screwball.) Gypsy Enforcer. (That class is disgustingly cool, actually. Give it another look)
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Lets see I like playing :

Anti-Monster Borgs
    Combat Cyborgs (specially the Thunderstorm Ultra Borg)
    Cyber-Knights
    Cosmo-Knights
    Mega-Juicers
    Titan-Juicers
    Riathenor Symbiote Armor owners (not the AU-GG Parisite versions)
    Dreadguard (splicers)
    Biotics (splicers)
    Battle Magus Controller
    Super-Soldiers (HU2)
    Mutants
    Experiments
    Ancient Masters
    Robotics
    Glitterboys
    Nazca PA Pilots
    Armor of the Sun Owners
    Heavy Machine Cyborgs
    Nightbane
    and more...

Can't you tell I'm the GM of our group ;)
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Wōdwulf Seaxaning
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Wōdwulf Seaxaning »

LOL as this isn't obvious =P CS Commando or Robot/Power Armor Pilot from RUE.
Better Dead than Red!
F**k AntiFa! F**k Nazis! F**k Communists!
TechnoGothic
Knight

I just discovered a new one...

"Monk of Internal Energy" from Rifts China 2

Wow, these guys are actuall cool. They regain ISP insanely fast.
5 ISP per turn at lvl 1 or 2
10 ISP per turn at lvl 3 or 4
15 ISP at lvl 5 & up....

WOW...these guys can kick serious butt.
As Psychics, it would be dangerous if the CS ever had a few working for them.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Giant2005
Knight

Unread post by Giant2005 »

Are you talking about the Chi Gung Seng Ren?
Those guys are crap, they might be using ISP but they don't have any Psionics and their Chi powers are pretty lame - most of which use like 10+ ISP every melee to maintain. Most of that awesome ISP regen is spent keeping their abilities active and they can only have 1 (sometimes 2) active at a time.
If one of those got infected with a Psymbiote however...
MikelAmroni
Hero

Unread post by MikelAmroni »

Personally I tend to play technical characters, whether they be users of technology or magic. I love Operators and Technowizards. I also have a soft spot for Galactic Tracers, UWW Warlock Marine Magic Specialists, CS Special Forces, and CS Commandos. I want to play a Merc who uses ONLY magical equipment (ala Stormspire). A traditionally trained guy (prolly a minor psychic, but with highly internalized powers - Resist Fatigue, etc) who uses the latest in magical technology to keep him and his teammates alive and kicking. Sad thing is the games I love running the most are either what we call God Squad games (Godlings, DemiGods, Dragons, True Atlantean Undead Slayers, etc) or CS Commando games. Lately I haven't had anyone who would play a god squad character, so the last Rifts game I ran was a CS Commando game. But then again, I also want to come up with a way to do interaction skills and better perception rules in Rifts, so for now I am workign on a way to use Rifts damage and armor values, and some other method of resolving skills. Well I say working, mostly I am just wishing for it to happen and not really working on it, because I am running two games this week alone (not Palladium games)
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)

ImageImage
TechnoGothic
Knight

Giant2005 wrote:Are you talking about the Chi Gung Seng Ren?
Those guys are crap, they might be using ISP but they don't have any Psionics and their Chi powers are pretty lame - most of which use like 10+ ISP every melee to maintain. Most of that awesome ISP regen is spent keeping their abilities active and they can only have 1 (sometimes 2) active at a time.
If one of those got infected with a Psymbiote however...

Yepp the Chi-Gung Seng Ren aka Monk of Internal Energy.
I just played one and the character kicked serious b u t t ...

My character took down a Mega-Juicer like it was nothing. It took the group almost all night to relise I was playing my character like a generic version of Goofy Saiyan who likes a good fight ;)

I thought they were lame until I played one, now I think they are cool.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

If thats what does it for you...

Personally, I have a character that is kinda min/maxed like that. He's the headhunter assassin with power armor. He's pretty awesome, but I love playing him when hes not in combat. He's weak against magic and psionics, so he has weaknesses, but he's a beast in combat. I can't remember the last time I lost initiative.

But thats beside the point. There are tons of other races and classes that i want to play, mainly because they are so different than what I currently play. Thats why I love role playing. I want to play a cranky octoman operator, or a Minotaur Reconciler as my next character, just for the role-playing challenges.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Crazy Lou
Hero

Unread post by Crazy Lou »

I like city rats, cyberoids in WB8 are one of my favorites.

I also really like mutant animals, superpowered vagabonds, (and regular vagabonds, but not as much), Air Warlocks (they're awesome). Gunslingers are pretty fun, and most psychics are really cool.

I'd say that an ideal character for me is one that has average, or a bit above average, skills, and is EXTREMELY powerful in combat. That's because being very powerful generally puts focus on story and ROLE-playing, plus it can be fun to be superpowerful when facing ordinary people who're stupid enough to fight you, and a challenging fight is always possible too when fighting another very powerful being. I had a lot of fun with a group of alien intelligence hunters, and when eliminating those, you get to see all kinds of ripples in the world from all the effects removing them has (espeically for vamp intels).
"If it's dangerous, do it. If it's suicidal, do it NOW!" -- Graffiti painted outside a Juicer Bar

nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. -- Seneca The Younger
Ahulane
Explorer

Unread post by Ahulane »

Samurai, CS Special Forces or Nautical Commando, Gunslinger, and my all time favorite is a Necromancer that dabbles in diabolism who has had ample time to prep a cool hidden sanctuary. I'm too evil though and am always forced to go and get "materials" and there is never a graveyard or anything nearby for easy access, so I always get jacked up by town guards, and my newly found goods suddenly get burned up trying to get away.
AlanGunhouse
Champion

Yes, sometimes the character classes you like are not the best for you to play. My eco wizard was a good character, and if the game was real would have been a great asset to any tribe in the Dinosaur Swamp, but he was not much use in a mercenary company in a setting where there is not large amounts of time between episodes to learn new spells and construct new items. You have to play something appropriate to the group and the style of play, as well as interesting to you.
Crazy Lou
Hero

Unread post by Crazy Lou »

AlanGunhouse wrote:Yes, sometimes the character classes you like are not the best for you to play. My eco wizard was a good character, and if the game was real would have been a great asset to any tribe in the Dinosaur Swamp, but he was not much use in a mercenary company in a setting where there is not large amounts of time between episodes to learn new spells and construct new items. You have to play something appropriate to the group and the style of play, as well as interesting to you.

I also disagree -- you should be able to play any sort of character within reason (not a god or something if everyone else plays vagabonds, or a mystic kuzna as a part of a platoon of CS military specialists guarding a base). If you want to play an eco wizard or something, then small adjustments can be made to the game to accomodate the character within the campaign. The foremost thing in RPGs is to have fun, and if you really like a certain class, then you should be able to play it when it's at all reasonable.
"If it's dangerous, do it. If it's suicidal, do it NOW!" -- Graffiti painted outside a Juicer Bar

nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. -- Seneca The Younger
AlanGunhouse
Champion

It is a setting specific problem I think, it is a large setting with multiple groups running at the same time. Something like an Eco Wizard or Technowizard can slow the whole setting down as they research spells and build items.
Giant2005
Knight

Unread post by Giant2005 »

I like to munch out humans as much as I can without relying on PAs, Magic, Psionics or Augmentation.
I find it satasfying seeing Joe Average keeping up with all those seemingly superior foes.

With that in mind, I am a big fan of Paratroopers and Gunslingers - H2H Commando helps them keep up defensively and both classes are pretty decent with firearms for their offense.
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Rifts Coaltion Speacial Forces
Phase World Gun Brother
Splicers biotic
HU avoid the game to be honest
Nightbane special forces spook squad
SF miltia man
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
csbioborg
Champion

one thing that always bothered me about rifts england is I can't play the quintesential british military officer with a stiff upper lip shot six times and still holding his pistol one handed urging on his men even as he faces down a dragon with a pistol.

I have to settle for a CS officer but really I wish they did a bit of steam punk for britian

Return to “Rifts®”