Rifts full length adventures

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rex
Wanderer
Comment: I'm back, I guess

Re: Rifts full length adventures

Unread post by Rex »

I think Rifts: Index 1 had an adventure in it. It wasn't anything spectacular or anything, but it should help you get the ball rolling. Mercenaries had one too.
Rex, you are one helluva guy.
-Geronimo
never trust a man's post count... that's only an indication of his ability to write a lot of stuff - Svartalf
GP:5D6+502
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Check out this handy dandy Rifter Index by Adventure courtesy of our friends over at NexusNine. Scroll down for the list of Full Adventures.

~ Josh
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

just throwing this out the six book tolkeen war series might be a place to start

scourge the xenos, the daemon and the unclean while wearing standard issue cs armor

plus there is some guy that has a site with a good adventure in the Detroit area

premise being every CS troop does a tour to get experience there anybody now what site that is
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
mobuttu
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Palladium fan from Catalonia

Unread post by mobuttu »

AFAIK: Mercenaries, Rifts DM Screen booklet (not full adventures, but more developed ideas than a HLS), Rifter #40-41 (Spaoils of War) and in Xiticix WB there are a couple related developed adventures.
- Un blog de Rifts. My blog about our game.
- Maqui Ed. My RPG company.

I received a *Nekira Seal of Approval*...Once! :P
"always remember; the Splugorth can do anything" - everloss
Sorry for my bad English! :o
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

csbioborg wrote:

plus there is some guy that has a site with a good adventure in the Detroit area

premise being every CS troop does a tour to get experience there anybody now what site that is

I think you might mean old Chicago?
http://www.nexusnine.net/doc/artc/adv/01/
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

ya that's it

one of the best adventures to introduce people to rifts imo
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

Yeah. I'll be running Spoils of War soon. Have to modify the beginning though, as the PC's just snuck out of Alexander Duncson's prison with a member of the group. They infiltrated the Federation of Magic dressed as evil clowns.

So the opening scene will probably look something like this.

NPC Technowizard: So that's the situation, are you in?

Thom Artal (Who the PC's have actually met before in disguise) bursts through the door and says "Gentleman, the Federation of Magic has an issue with these louts. You cannot possibly turn anything over to these...these...clowns....YOU! I KNOW YOU!" :)
johnkretzer
Adventurer
Comment: Power gaming in Rifts is NOT hard or challenging. If you want to impress people with you power gaming skills try Toon

Unread post by johnkretzer »

Balabanto wrote:Yeah. I'll be running Spoils of War soon. Have to modify the beginning though, as the PC's just snuck out of Alexander Duncson's prison with a member of the group. They infiltrated the Federation of Magic dressed as evil clowns.

It wasn't evil clowns...we were a evil circus. I don't think anyone was disguised as a evil clown.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

The book that came with the GM's screen also had adventures. Also check out Revised sourcebook one.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Rifts®”