super minions

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Khord - Lizard Mage
Explorer

super minions

Unread post by Khord - Lizard Mage »

I am looking for suggestions on spell invocations that I can cast on a mortal minion or give a scroll of to a minion to be cast upon themselves , then I will sew a ward phrase with a permanence ward onto their skin. I already plan on Ensorcel, Charm, Magical Adrenal Rush, Superhuman Strength, Sup. Speed, Sup. Endurance, Invulnerability, Winged Flight,Sustain, Dragon Fire, Targeted Deflection, Telekinisis, Throwing Stones, and maybe a Metamorph. Barring the huge PPE cost and timing the spells just right, what do you think of my idea? Are there any spells that I missed (Fleet Feet is not allowed by my G.M.)?
"It's not just a Race, it's an occupation." - Khord

"Fear the Evil Red D20" - R.I.P. Arne Karl Swenson
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Re: super minions

Unread post by csbioborg »

Khord - Lizard Mage wrote:I am looking for suggestions on spell invocations that I can cast on a mortal minion or give a scroll of to a minion to be cast upon themselves , then I will sew a ward phrase with a permanence ward onto their skin. I already plan on Ensorcel, Charm, Magical Adrenal Rush, Superhuman Strength, Sup. Speed, Sup. Endurance, Invulnerability, Winged Flight,Sustain, Dragon Fire, Targeted Deflection, Telekinisis, Throwing Stones, and maybe a Metamorph. Barring the huge PPE cost and timing the spells just right, what do you think of my idea? Are there any spells that I missed (Fleet Feet is not allowed by my G.M.)?

transformation 4d

but he won't be your minion for long with that much power :twisted:
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
AzathothXy
Adventurer

Unread post by AzathothXy »

There is the Transformation spell(ritual). Its a level 15 IIRC.
The Nuclear Chaos
That thing is not dead which has the capacity to continue to exist eternally,
And if the abnormal ones come,then death may cease to be
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

AzathothXy wrote:There is the Transformation spell(ritual). Its a level 15 IIRC.

what does that one do?
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
Khord - Lizard Mage
Explorer

If I remember correctly you can only have 1 protection ward phrase active on a person at a time. Ialso remembered See In Magic Darkness as a useful spell to add into the mix.

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

A sewn on permance ward can only make permanent a single spell on that person. Each additional spell needs it's own ward.

They're better off simply enchanting magic items that imbue a permanent effect.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
AzathothXy
Adventurer

Unread post by AzathothXy »

Maybe an enchanted item HU.
The Nuclear Chaos
That thing is not dead which has the capacity to continue to exist eternally,
And if the abnormal ones come,then death may cease to be
csbioborg
Champion

how many can be sewn on to a human. I'm assuming afterwahile you'd runn out of skin.
Khord - Lizard Mage
Explorer

csbioborg wrote:
transformation 4d

but he won't be your minion for long with that much power :twisted:

That is why I cast charm on him once Ensorcel is active, no save against my magic and he is my best friend forever.

Khord - Lizard Mage
Explorer

Nekira Sudacne wrote:A sewn on permance ward can only make permanent a single spell on that person. Each additional spell needs it's own ward.

They're better off simply enchanting magic items that imbue a permanent effect.

Where is it written that it can only affect one spell.

Khord - Lizard Mage
Explorer

I thought of a new spell to add into the mix....Giant. If you can only have a permanence ward affect one magical effect then the size increase from Giant should give you enough room ta add multiple wards. The last one would be a permanently warded Metamorph Superior (or Human depending on flavor). Giant gives Supernatural PS, MDC and regeneration.

Now the question is what race to use this process on? I was thinking of Palladium lizard men but I am sure there woulld be many viable candidates. Giant prevents on drawing PPE but no restrictions on Psionics. Any thoughts?

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”